Expect the UNexpected this weekend, when Volkswagen South Africa brings their three-city tour, The #UNlaunch, to a close at Umhlanga Arch this Saturday, 12 December.
These unprecedented launch experiences not only showcase the brand’s new SUV, the T-Roc, but they also give guests the opportunity to enjoy live entertainment in a Covid-19 compliant setting.
Why an UNlaunch? Because the T-Roc’s for people who defy the odds to be extraordinary; they do the unexpected, which is exactly what these events will do too. There are five sessions of 100 people per session over the course of the day.
Headlining the final leg of the series is Sun-El Musician, fresh off releasing his highly anticipated second studio album ‘To The World And Beyond’.
If you prefer more classical entertainment, then book one of the earlier sessions, where you’ll be treated to pop-up ballet.
Tickets are free and include a unique test drive experience through giant installations and unexpected surprises, followed by a finale with canapes and Musgrave Crafted cocktails with a splash of Schweppes.
Most of the tickets have been snapped up, but there are still some available online at www.TRocUNlaunch.co.za.
- 10:40 AM – 12:30 PM limited to 100 people with pop-up ballet.
- 12:30 PM – 14:20 PM limited to 100 people with pop-up ballet.
- 14:20 PM – 16:10 PM limited to 100 people with pop-up ballet.
- 16:10 PM – 18:00 PM limited to 100 people, performance by Sun-El Musician.
- 18:00 PM – 19:50 PM limited to 100 people, performance by Sun-El Musician.
The #UNlaunch is Covid-19 compliant and all the government required health and safety protocols will be applied. Facemasks, temperature checks and sanitising are mandatory.