When it comes to skincare, most of us are keen to try just about anything that might give us healthy, glowing skin and keep those fine wrinkles at bay for as long as possible – old beauty hacks passed down from your grandmother… new creams and serums that you’ve seen on the shelves, television or social media… products recommended by beauticians… and now there’s a pill for that!
Can you believe it! Beauty supplements becoming the latest essential to add to your routine for stronger hair, more luminous skin and overall body functionality? Well, we can and we’re on a mission to try it out ourselves. We were recently sent a bottle of Dermagen Skin Care, a luxury revolutionary concept in skin care, meticulously developed by Fusion Laboratories. With core ingredients like Glutathione, Collagen and Co Enzyme Q10, it’s specially designed to stimulate the body’s circulatory system while nourishing and revitalising your skin.
Dermagen is specifically formulated to
- Detoxify the skin
- Treat certain skin disorders
- Enhance skin clarity
- Improve skin tone and elasticity
- Reduce visible signs of ageing
One capsule taken daily activates your skin’s metabolism through the delivery of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This nutrient-rich formula provides optimal conditioning for your skin.
The result, significantly more radiant appearance.
Here’s a list of Dermagen’s carefully chosen nutrient profile and their functions.
- Bilberry Extract, strengthens the inner and outer skin layers. It improves the skin’s protective function. It also maintains skin elasticity, vibrancy and suppleness.
- Glutathione’s antioxidant effects keep cells functioning optimally.
- Copper, an effective skin regenerating and remodelling ingredient. It repairs damaged skin by reducing scar tissue.
- L-Cysteine advances repair and replaces damaged skin.
- Vitamin A resists cell damage.
- Alpha lipoic acid replaces damaged collagen fibres invigorating the skin.
- Beta-Carotene repairs the skin. It assists wound healing and prevents scarring.
- Pycnogenol supports healthy skin.
- Vitamin E strengthens the skin’s barrier function and causes outer skin layer regeneration.
- Vitamin D3 anti-inflammatory effects stimulate reconditioning and rejuvenation of the skin.
- Vitamin C is key to healthy connective tissue and the synthesis of collagen.
- Zinc encourages the production of elastin, collagen and dermo-proteins. This aids the skin‘s capacity to heal.
- Selenium induces suppleness and better skin texture. This allows the skin to retain healthy condition.
- Manganese is required for collagen assembly in skin. It is crucial to the skin support system.
- Resveratrol keeps the skin looking fresh and supple.
- Grape Seed Extract improves skin suppleness resulting in a “natural face-lift”.
- Co Enzyme Q10 and MSM stimulate collagen production
- Collagen serves as a structural component of connective skin tissue. It is used for rejuvenation and promoting firmer skin.
Retail price – R468
Purchase online at www.fusionlabsonline.com/stockists or visit Durban stockists:
Nu Youth Medical Aesthetics 032 648 0048
Emiles Postiche 031 202 7445
Hair Aesthetics 031 201 0843
Jennifer Eales Body Clinic 031 309 2276
Paruk’s Pharmacy 031 207 5459
Institute of Aesthetic Options 087 806 8700
Skin Solutions 031 001 0877
Halo and Aesthetic Laser Clinic 081 043 0321