800g frozen prawn meat (defrost overnight in fridge)
4 tsp sunflower oil
2 onions, finely chopped
2 Tbsp fish masala
½ tsp turmeric
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
1 tin coconut cream
Salt and black pepper to taste
Chopped fresh coriander to garnish
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the onions. Sauté the onions until translucent.
- Add the fish masala to the onions. Stir through until the aroma is released.
- Add the tomato and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the prawns and gently simmer.
- Stir through the coconut cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve with basmati rice.