Robin Wheeler, founder of BEntrepreneurING and author of the acclaimed INSIGHT books on ‘being yourself for a living’, will be releasing a new book, Retail Vision: Transformational Business Lessons from a Magical Mall, in mid-November.
Written by Robin and independent retailers at Bedford Centre, Retail Vision: Transformational Business Lessons from a Magical Mall is a powerful and inspirational book that speaks to everyone in retail as well as aspiring entrepreneurs who are seeking direction.
This guide to thriving in retail has over thirty chapters telling the stories and sharing the lessons from mainly independent tenants, some of whom have been in the mall for forty years.
Some of the compelling chapters written by local stars, include:
- Following and fulfilling your dreams
- Sustaining success in multiple oulets
- Making and keeping your business special
- Building strong relationships and community
- Watching your back when leasing and franchising
- Sincerity, service and leading with abundance
- Selling as a life skill, and much more
The foreword is by Vincent Marino, the CEO of the Ekurhuleni Aerotropolis Chamber of Commerce and Industry.