You will need:
• Eight slices bacon, sliced into large pieces.
• Half a cup diced cherry tomatoes.
• One tub soft cream cheese with chives.
• One cup milk.
• Half a cup grated Parmesan cheese.
• Six cups of hot cooked pasta.
What to do:
Cook the pasta according to the package and drain; meanwhile, cook bacon in a pan for five minutes, or until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally.
Crumble bacon into large pieces with a spatula and stir in cherry tomatoes.
Add the cream cheese spread, milk and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Cook until hot and bubbly, stirring frequently. Stir in cooked pasta.
Serve with warm buttered Italian bread.