You will need:
- Three quarters of a teaspoon salt.
- A quarter teaspoon of black pepper.
- A quarter teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- An eighth of a teaspoon of paprika.
- A quarter teaspoon of garlic powder.
- An eighth of a teaspoon onion powder.
- A quarter teaspoon of dried thyme.
- A quarter teaspoon of dried parsley.
- Four boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Two tablespoons butter.
- One tablespoon olive oil.
- Two teaspoons garlic powder.
- Three tablespoons lime juice.
What to do:
In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and parsley. Sprinkle spice mixture generously on both sides of the chicken breasts.
Heat butter and olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and sauté the chicken until golden brown, about six minutes on each side.
Sprinkle with two teaspoons garlic powder and lime juice. Cook for an extra five minutes, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce.