How about this tex-mex sweet potato and avo salad with charred corn and zingy amazi dressing for dinner?
• 1 can sweetcorn, drained, or 2 whole corn cooked and ribbed
• 2 large orange sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. taco seasoning
• ½ cup buttermilk
• Juice and zest of 2 limes
• ¼ cup finely chopped coriander
• 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, cut into thin wedges
• 1 red onion, thinly sliced
• ½ cup coriander sprigs
• 1 lemon, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato, oil and taco seasoning into a large bowl and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on the lined tray.
2. Bake, turning occasionally, for 30 mins or until sweet potato is tender and cooked through.
3. To make the dressing: Place the buttermilk, lime juice, zest and chopped coriander in a small bowl and stir to combine. Season.
4. To serve: Arrange the corn, sweet potato, avocado slices and onion on a platter. Drizzle with the buttermilk dressing and garnish with lime wedges and coriander sprigs.