- 8 Tortillas
- 2 ripe avocados
- 150g refried beans
- 200g grilled mushrooms
- 200g new potatoes, roasted
- 200g cherry tomatoes halved
- Salsa and coriander to serve
Method for the tostada shells
- Preheat the oven to 200°c and spray two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Lightly spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray and place them in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Lightly season with salt.
- Bake for 5 minutes, flip over and bake for another 5-10 minutes until the tortillas are crispy.
- To serve: peel and slice the ripe avocados. Place spoonfuls of the refried beans onto the tostadas, and top with the remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with a salsa of your choice.
- Advertisement -
* Recipe: www.avocado.co.za