Yesterday I ate a clock. It was very time consuming…especially since I had seconds.
Having just read this, you’re either laughing out loud or, like us, shaking your head in mock despair.
Yes, the joke is old, corny and, well, just plain bad, which is why it has made it to the top of our list of eye-rolling dad jokes.
Most of us have heard them before, and some of you might even be guilty of telling a few, but let’s be honest, no braai, family gathering, holiday or road trip would be complete without some of dad’s witty knee-slappers.
As Father’s Day is around the corner, we’ve decided to have some fun (maybe a few laughs) and have compiled a list of our favourite dad jokes. Prepare to roll on the floor with laughter or hang your head and cringe …
- I recently sold my vacuum cleaner. It was growing dust.
- Why don’t eggs tell jokes? They’re afraid of cracking each other up.
- Why was the maths book sad? It was filled with problems.
- How do celebrities stay cool? They have lots of fans.
- Why didn’t the crab share? Because he was shellfish.
- What did the vegetarian zombie eat? Graaaiiins.