Lipstick can jazz up any outfit. Whether you go with a classic red lip, a more natural look with a brownish lipstick or bold and bright with hot pink, purple or blue lip, it’s bound to make a statement. The problem? Checking for smudges and reapplying your lipstick every few minutes.
We women have a lot to deal with and we don’t have time to worry about our make-up. That’s why we compiled this step-by-step guide to make your lipstick last the whole day:
- Exfoliate your lips with a sugar scrub and a toothbrush before hydrating it with some lip balm.
- Use a lip liner the same colour as your lipstick to line and fill your lips.
- Apply your lipstick (matte lipsticks tend to last longer), blot your lips with a tissue and reapply your lipstick.
- Set with a translucent powder to make sure it’s smudge-proof.
- Top up with a thin layer of lipstick or lip balm if it starts to feel dry.