Secure your space as one of the Rand Show’s quality exhibitors. South Africa’s most loved annual show allows you to get maximum exposure to a targeted audience of over 200 000 visitors.
The Rand Show is one of the country’s most iconic events on the annual entertainment and exhibition calendar. To continue to deliver an even more exciting offering in 2020, the show boasts a new look and feel, and offers a brand new thrilling journey of discovery, with something for everyone – from visitors through to exhibitors.
The new-look Rand Show is packed with world-class brands and a variety of exciting activations, confirmed and ready to wow the crowds. Six unique targeted zones will make 2020’s show more comfortable to navigate and will help exhibitors reel in more of a captive audience.
· A Play Zone where the Festival of Gaming, Disney Frozen 2 experience and Marvel’s Find Your Power Junior Super Hero Training Academy experiences will be taking place.
· A Foodie Zone featuring a cooking competition called the Jacaranda Clash of Kitchens that is giving away R125 000 in cash. There will also be on-trend produce, craft breweries and gin tasting, a coffee and cake experience and food artisans whipping up delicious culinary delights. This is an excellent opportunity for brands to activate and let visitors discover new products and tastes.
· A Lifestyle and Retail Zone where visitors stand a chance to win a Home Makeover with Easy Life Kitchens valued at over R400 000. Visitors can also meet the wonderful SuzelleDIY.
· The SA Zone where you can come and see, engage and interact, as well as get some necessary admin done, such as getting your smart card ID, resolving water and electricity issues with the City of Joburg, all while your family are entertained.
· An Outdoor Zone featuring the Spartan Challenge, a Military Display and Air Show, as well as Field Band and Drum Majorettes displays.
· An Entertainment Zone where Joburg’s Talent makes a comeback. Here there will be a talent show with a prize pool of over R125 000. To add to the excitement, the talented Ndlovu Choir will perform at the finale, with Ralf Schmitt as a guest judge for the newly introduced choir category.
“Exhibitions really are focused marketing opportunities that bring your target market to you and allow you to network with your audience for ongoing sales. South Africans love a good exhibition. We’re a culture of hobbyists and weekend project collectors who love to turn up for a day out at an expo centre to consult the experts who know about the things we like, buy the latest and greatest goods and enjoy fine fare from food trucks, doughnut stands and boerewors roll sellers” says Craig Newman, CEO of the Johannesburg Expo Centre.
The Rand Show 2019 completely changed lives, with a local entrepreneur making a whopping sale of over R500 000. And it’s a testament to the fact that destination shows can provide a captive audience for exhibitors. In this case, it was the Rand Show’s dedicated SMME section, activated by the South African Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development.
It’s a brand-new year with a brand-new show and brand-new treasures to uncover. 2020 is bringing bigger crowds, better exhibitions and brighter smiles. The Rand Show offers small to large exhibitors an enthusiastic audience that’s ready to engage and purchase. What do you have in store?
Discover and secure your space at #MyRandShow now.
For more information, visit www.randshow.co.za