Men are becoming more and more interested in anti-aging. And why shouldn’t they? Men deserve to look their best too! So Collagen Lift Paris developed drinkable collagen just for men to target the areas men need it most – skin, hair, stamina, energy and immunity.
When you’re young, high levels of collagen provide smooth, plump, glowing skin but as you age the body produces less which leads to the visible signs of ageing with wrinkles and sagging skin. Now lost collagen can be replaced with Collagen Lift Paris Men. It is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 50 per cent and increases the skin’s hydration and elasticity. Its formula contains a unique combination of Collagen, Biotin, Zinc, Guarana, Glutathione, seaweed and Vitamin C.
- Biotin is good for healthy hair, skin and nails and the body needs keratin and biotin to provide this.
- Zinc is an important supplement for men as it supports and promotes natural testosterone levels and can help with sexual health and the libido. Zinc promotes more endurance and energy and helps to boost the immune system.
- Guarana is well known for its ability to boost energy, reduce fatigue and improve mental focus.
- Glutathione is important and is probably best known for its protective abilities as a powerful antioxidant and is frequently called the body’s ‘master’ antioxidant.
- Seaweed is an essential micronutrient which stimulates collagen production, protects elastin and provides skin with essential amino acids, antioxidants and minerals. It is also beneficial in soothing dry and irritated skin.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals and is vital in the synthesis of collagen in the skin.
The packs, available at DisChem, cost R850 for a four week supply. Also available from www.collagenliftparis.co.za
You’ve read what it can do for you so we’re sure you’re amped to give it a try. Enter our Collagen Lift Paris Men competition by heading over to our Get It Joburg South East Facebook page and follow the prompts. Entries close September 30. Ts & Cs apply.