Unfortunately, we can’t hibernate during the winter and we have to go about our lives no matter the weather. We compiled a list of tips to keep you warm and cozy when it’s cold outside.
1. Make yourself a hot cup of hot chocolate, coffee or tea. Not only will it warm you up from the inside, but it will also keep your hands warm. If you are counting calories you can stick to tea with no milk or sugar.
2. Scarves are more than just a fashionable clothing item. A scarf can help keep the cold from your neck and face.
3. When staying warm in the cold weather, it’s important to eat right. Make sure you eat at least one hot meal a day and try to eat a balanced diet with lots of fruit and vegetables to get all the nutrients you need.
4. Don’s stop moving when it’s cold. It might sound like torture to exercise when it’s extremely cold but staying active will help your body to stay warm.
5. Check the weather forecast before you start your day and make sure you wear warms boots and a cozy jacket when you head out on a cold morning.