Our favourite season is finally here, and with it comes a lot of fun outdoor activities and festivities. You may find your skin needs an extra bit of TLC after surviving the harsh winter months, and you may even have to change your facial hair to better survive the heat.
Here are our top grooming tips for summer:
- Never skip your skincare routine. Your face and beard may get sweaty during the day, so ensure you always wash your face thoroughly at night.
- Some men love a good clean shave when the weather heats up, whilst others prefer the protection of a beard. Either way, facial hair needs special attention all year round.
Reasons to keep or grow your beard:
- Beards grower faster in summer which means that you can grow your beard into your desired shape, faster, during the warmer months.
- It will keep you cool as it protects the skin from the heat of the sun.
- Also, your beard protects you from harmful UV rays.
Reasons to go bare:
- You might be sweating more than usual during summer.
- Save time while on your summer holiday as a clean shave every couple of days is far less time-consuming than maintaining a beard.
- Even if you keep your beard clean and tidy, it can get a bit messy.
However you plan on styling your facial hair this summer, here are a few products of FINO’s comprehensive grooming range to keep your beard, stubble and skin healthy, clean and soft.
FINO Soothe MAN
Helps combat ingrown hair, razor bump
s and burn after shaving. It also relieves irritation and redness while reducing itchiness associated with new hair growth. A synergistic blend of vitamin A and fruit enzymes exfoliate, moisturise and purify the skin, preventing infections. R69,95.
FINO MAN Gel Face Wash (R70.00)
Gently removes daily impurities from the skin and beard and promotes soft and moisturised skin whilst protecting against ingrown hair and bumps. R70.
FINO Bump Control
Reduces the appearance of razor bumps with results visible within 72 hours. This handy pump bottle contains a blend of natural Tea tree oil, astringents, and moisturisers that leave skin feeling smooth, looking good and healthy! The serum is easy to apply and can be used on the beard area and head after wet or dry shaving. R70.
FINO Beard and Shave Oil
This multipurpose product is a blend of non-greasy natural carrier oils and healing essential oils that nourish and moisturise the beard (as well as the skin underneath). It can be used daily for a softer and more manageable beard, and also makes the perfect shaving oil! R135.
All products are available at finocosmetics.com.