Fancy a fruity punch, ice cold litchi cocktail a cranberry fizz or refreshing fruity mingle? Yes, please. Well then check out these yummy recipes.
Coconut Litchi Cocktail
- 1 l (4 cups) Rhodes Quality Litchi Fruit Juice Blend
- 1x can full-fat coconut milk
- 250ml coconut water
- To serve: lime wedges and ice cubes
- For the alcoholic version (1 tot rum per glass)
- Combine the Rhodes Quality Litchi Fruit Juice, coconut milk, coconut water, rum if using, and ice cubes in a blender.
- Puree until very smooth.
- Pour over ice, and garnish with lime wedges.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 1 jug
- 500ml Rhodes Quality 100% Fruit Medley Juice
- 2 tots of grenadine
- Handful of Maraschino Cherries
- Fresh mint
- Sparkling Water
- Ice cubes
- Fill a large jug with ice and pour over 500ml Rhodes Quality 100% Fruit Medley Juice
- Add 2 tots of grenadine, a handful of Maraschino Cherries, some fresh mint and top up with sparkling water.
- For the cocktail version, add 2 tots of Peach Schnapps and 2 tots of Vodka.
Pineapple and orange juice punch
A non-alcoholic fruit juice punch that is a sweet refreshing summer drink, using Rhodes Quality 100% Fruit Juice and Pineapple Rings in Syrup.
- 500 ml (2 cups) Rhodes Quality Orange 100 % Fruit Juice
- 500 ml (2 cups) Rhodes Quality Pineapple 100% Fruit Juice
- 500 ml (2 cups) Lemonade
- 1 x 440 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings in Syrup, drained
To serve: Ice, fresh berries
- Combine the chilled Rhodes Quality Orange 100 % Fruit Juice and the Rhodes Quality Pineapple 100% Fruit Juice in a large jug.
- Stir to mix.
- Add the lemonade Pour the punch over ice into glasses.
- Slice a slit into each Rhodes Quality Pineapple Ring and use to garnish each glass.
- Add fresh berries as desired.
The Cranberry Fizz
- 100ml Rhodes Quality 100% Apple & Cranberry Juice
- 25ml Pomegranate syrup.
- Lemonade or soda water
- A lime wedge
- Ice cubes
- Shake 100ml Rhodes Quality 100% Apple & Cranberry Juice and the pomegranate syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a tall glass over ice, top with lemonade or soda water and garnish with lime.
- For the cocktail version, add 2 tots of vodka.
For more yummy recipes Follow @rhodesquality #JuicedForSummer. Details: www.rhodesquality.com.