Back to school means a change in routine.
The holidays are almost over, so parents and their children need to adjust their routines back to the reality of the school term.
Here are seven back-to-school tips to kick-start the new year and get you prepared for a fresh start:
- Re-establish school routines
- Prepare for the unexpected
- Devise an after-school game plan
- Turn off the TV and video games
- Set up a homework station
- Get back into your sleep routine
- Shop for school supplies together