We love our pets. They rarely let us down and generally, they enjoy a good cuddle. This Valentine’s Day, how about you show your favourite feline how much you care and love them with Whiskas Crunchy Trio Treats?
For the month of love, Whiskas has a few top tips to enjoy some #meaowmoments which are those special times when your cat shows their love for you:
- When your feline friend is being extra affectionate you can reward them with a treat. Try Whiskas Crunchy Trio Treats, a delicious new treat range which includes two flavours – Whiskas Trio Crunch Poultry and Whiskas Trio Crunch Seafood. You can also try Whiskas Dentabites in Chicken and Salmon.
- Even in the wild, cats use head bops to show respect, love and trust. The same can be said of slow blinking. If a cat is willing to slowly close their eyes in front of you, they feel completely comfortable. You too can try these same moves back to them to show them you return their feelings.
- Bunting – when your kitty rubs their head on you this is a sure sign they love and trust you. To return the love, you can definitely give your cat a Whiskas Crunchy Trio Treats – nothing says love better than food!
- A cat who loves and trusts you, will be completely comfortable sleeping around you. You might think your cat is just lying on your bed, but they’re actually warming it for you. Get them purring with a treat.
- Tummy rubs is something very special between a cat and their owner. This only happens when a cat truly loves you; they turn onto their back so you can rub their tummy.
- Every pet has a favourite game or toy. Spending time playing games increases the bond you have. Share in play to share the love.
So forget the chocolates and roses this year and rather enjoy some loving #meowmoments with the special felines in your life. They deserve it!