VP Herbal Black Soap offers a solution for breakouts, hyper-pigmentation, stretch marks and everything in-between. Made with all-natural activated wood charcoal contains a concoction of various oils, along with vitamin rich Shea butter, it’s our go-to soap to kepe our skin in tip-top shape.
VP Herbal Black Soap has many benefits:
- Rich in vitamin E and other emollients, it exfoliates your skin gently, getting rid of all the dirt and dead skin cells, and prevents signs of aging. Moreover, it is hypoallergenic and does not irritate your skin. It can be used for washing your hair as well and can soothe an itchy scalp.
- Usually, synthetic soaps contain a lot of chemicals and artificial fragrances that destroy the acid mantle of your skin and cause issues, but this soap contains plant products and is fragrance-free. This soap is extremely gentle and helps in balancing your skin’s pH without stripping it of moisture.
- VP Herbal black soap can calm down your skin – whether it is excessively dry, or you have eczema and other skin allergies. It helps in clearing and soothing rashes and itching.
- Sun damage caused by excessive exposure to UV rays can leave ugly marks and dark spots on your skin called hyperpigmentation. VP Herbal black soap contains shea butter that protects your skin from sun damage and minimizes dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- After you have waxed or shaved, your skin needs proper exfoliation to prevent the dead skin cells from clogging the pores and causing razor bumps. Using VP Herbal Black Soap can help in preventing the bumps and infections that result from shaving and waxing your skin.
- It’s made with all-natural activated wood charcoal contains a concoction of various oils, along with vitamin rich Shea butter, it is incredibly hydrating and beneficial for dry and combination skin types.
- This incredible soap helps with oily and acne prone skin conditions. It balances the natural oil of your skin and doesn’t let excess sebum clog your skin pores. It is very effective in controlling the proliferation of Propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria that cause acne.
Aailable at Clicks and Dis-Chem stores fro R78,99.