Face profilers, or Physiognomists, are people trained to judge character and pick up personality traits merely from studying someone’s facial characteristics. This 5000-year-old science, is one Lizelle’s specialities, among a number of others, that she uses to detect deception in written or spoken statements.
Lizelle is also the proud mother of two beautiful daughters, Trichelle and Danielle. She describes her husband as amazing and very supportive. “He understands my “weirdness” and humours my crazy ideas,” she laughs when she says it, but it is clear she has just the support she needs, and her family are a close-knit, caring group.
This vibrant go-getter is opening another business in Jan 2020 – mainly for me, she stresses, as understandably she needs some positive energy to balance her daily dealings with bad guys. Lizelle’s younger daughter Danielle will be playing quite a large role in this venture, based around bungee fitness. She describes it as lots of fun, laughter, girl power and positive energy, and we cannot wait to try it out!
Apart from being Managing Director of Iqiniso Forensic Investigations, Lizelle is also managing Director and Founder of La-Trinitè Foundation.
Her qualifications include:
- Forensic Analyst
- Certified Profiler
- Licensed Forensic Psycho-Physiologist (A.P.A.V.S.A)
- Member of American Polygraph and Voice Stress Association (A.P.A.V.S.A)
- Member of Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- MEX 1 & MEX 2 (Micro-Expressions Solutions – Centurion)
- Criminal Profiling certification – Universal Class IACET Authorized
- Advanced Physiognomy Training– Face Profile SA
- Graphologist (Handwriting Analyses)
- Advanced training in Statement Content Analyses – “Scanning”
- NLP Practitioner & Life Coach Advanced Training – Mental Combat
- NLP Hypnotherapist – Mental Combat
- Advanced DOD & Forensic Recruitment Training – WELCOR SA
- Current President of the SACBW Nelspruit Branch
- Winner of the SACBW 2016 Business Woman of the Year Award
- Winner of the Bring Change Africa Lowveld Competition – 2016