It may seem simple and trivial to plan something like a bachelorette party prior to the wedding. The bachelorette party is usually set for a month or two before the wedding. Avoid the night before the wedding or a couple weeks leading up to the wedding. This time can be very hectic, stressful and nerve-racking for the bride to be. Plus, you don’t want her to be exhausted or even hungover on her big day.
We chatted to René Erasmus from Silver Spoon Coffee Shop about what she would serve at a bachelorette.
René shared her simple and quick to make Cheesecake recipe that is a hit at all events she hosts.
- 1pct Boudoir biscuits
- 250g smooth cottage cheese
- 1cup condensed milk
- 250ml fresh cream
- 1tsp vanilla
- 100ml fresh lemon juice
- 10g gelatine
- 25ml cold water
- 50ml boiling water
- Place biscuits in a flat dish, square or rectangular.
- Beat cream until stiff and add vanilla.
- Add condensed milk to cream mixture and cottage cheese.
- Add lemon juice whilst beating. Dissolve gelatine in cold water, add the boiling water and add to mixture.
- Scoop mixture onto biscuits and smooth out. Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- You can use any biscuits for the crust. You can also add some butter to the biscuits to make it extra moist.
- You can also crush the biscuits for a smoother crust.
- Decorate your cheesecake with fresh lemon zest, edible flowers and berries.