- 1 Tbsp olive or neutral oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 50g yellow curry paste (1 sachet)
- 1 x 400ml tin coconut milk
- 250ml fish stock
- A small handful of lime leaves
- 700g firm white boneless fish fillets, cut into large pieces
- 250g white button mushrooms, sliced
- 150g fine green beans, trimmed
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Sliced chilli, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Heat oil in large saucepan and fry the onion until tender. Add curry paste. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add coconut milk, fish stock and lime leaves. Simmer until the sauce reduces and thickens slightly.
Reduce heat to low and add the mushrooms, green beans and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Gently add the fish and cook for about 5 minutes. Add lime juice. Stir gently to combine but be careful not to break up the delicate fish.
Serve curry with steamed basmati rice / cauliflower rice and a sprinkle of fresh coriander and chilli.