What’s better than caring for your teeth? Caring for your teeth and the planet at the same time!
The Kindbrush, an environmentally-friendly oral care brand, offers stylish and superbly designed oral care essentials, made from biodegradable and recyclable elements such as bamboo and glass.
Chrismarié Barnardt, registered Dental Hygienist and founder of the Kindbrush, shares that they are ‘all about ‘kindfulness’ – being kind and mindful about one’s own wellbeing, that of others and the planet.’
The Kindbrush range is for everyone who cares about their dental health, are passionate about reducing their plastic footprint, love products with a simple, fresh, eco-friendly design and are interested in adding some green glam to their bathroom counters.
The range includes:
- Kindbrush – a toothbrush with an ethically sourced bamboo handle and recyclable, charcoal-infused nylon bristles. The bamboo handle is ergonomically designed, biodegradable, water-resistant, antibacterial and antifungal. Available in adult (R85) and kids (R75) sizes and in a variety of happy colours.
- The 4-in-a-Pack – includes a one year’s supply of Kindbrush Adult, in assorted colours.
- Floss-in-a-Bottle (R70 – R85) – eco-friendly dental floss, made from a 100 per cent biodegradable corn-derived fibre, in a 30ml refillable glass dispenser. Refill available.
- Kindlips (R45) – a 100 per cent natural vegan-friendly nourishing lip balm, made from a rich mixture of avocado butter, coconut oil, soy wax, vitamin E-oil and mandarin essential oil.
- Kind Gift (R180) – includes 1 Kindbrush Adult, Floss-in-a-Bottle and Kindlips, in an eco-friendly cotton bag.
- The Kind Bag (R70) – a tote bag made from 100 per cent African loomstate cotton, by the Township foundation, which supports job creation and women’s economic empowerment.
With kindfulness at the core of its efforts, the Kindbrush happily supports Develop Dental, a registered NGO striving to increase access to quality dental care and education around oral health amongst children in under-resourced communities in and around Cape Town. So for every online purchase, The Kindbrush donates R5 towards this crucial cause.