Staying active has remained a top priority for many this year. Some prefer to hit the gym while others love to squeeze in convenient home workouts or solo training sessions with scenic views.
Whatever your preference, keeping active and leading a healthy lifestyle has become extremely important, now more than ever, and consumers are urged to keep the momentum going during the holiday season.
Kershnee Kallee, Marketing Manager at Jungle, is excited to announce that they have teamed up with local fitness influencers to share some quick and easy workout sessions. “These are great for the early-morning risers as well as those who prefer to stay active later in the day.”
For the early-risers:
- Former professional rugby player, Ricky Schroeder, shares an outdoor morning workoutthat anyone at any fitness level can carry out.
- Up next is coach Zinhle Masango, a PCA Bodybuilding Champion, with a quick intense compoundmorning workout for those hitting the gym.
- Internationally qualified master trainer, Aneeka (aka fitgirlza), believes a hard and fast workoutbefore breakfast is the best way to get mentally prepared for the day.
Kershnee explains that whichever way you decide to start your day, it’s best to enjoy a snack pre-or post-workout that will help to replenish your energy. This should be anything with important vitamins, minerals, fibre, and antioxidants such as a Jungle Cereal Bar.
For the afternoon enjoyers:
- Ready to end your day with a high-energy full-body workout? Ellen Mayhas the perfect power combinationfor you.
- Ricky is back at it again showing us the type of exercise that is perfect to do after a full day at work. Take a look here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXTHwWXKx7G/
Maintaining sustainable energy levels during the day is super important, especially if you’re looking to do a late workout, as many individuals tend to experience an energy slump as the day goes on. To sustain this energy, it’s preferable to grab something high in energy and fibre such as a Jungle Energy Bar.