What better way to kick off the new year than by treating someone special to a makeover spoil? Nominate a North Coast woman who you believe deserves this incredible Get It Mind & Body Makeover and she could walk away with over R30 000 worth of prizes! The winner’s journey will be documented and she’ll be featured in the magazine after her transformation.
The prize includes the following:
- Posture training and private and matt class pilates sessions from Tash B Pilates (valued at R5000)
- Wardrobe consultation, styling and personal shopping with image consultant Wendy Hind (valued at R3500)
- Dermalogica skin treatment, gelish mani and pedi, spray tan and facial and brow threading from Simbiosis Spa at Simbithi (valued at R2200)
- Set of eyelash extension and full makeup from The Lash and Beauty Bar (valued at R1400)
- Teeth whitening treatment and homecare kit from The Cosmetic & Dental Emporium (valued at R?)
- Professional bra fitting and bra of your choice from Sarah Elizabeth (valued at R1500)
- A stylish outfit from Muze clothing boutique (valued at R2500)
- Hair tint, colour, treatment and home care products from Fashion Cheveux (valued at R3690)
- Performance and lifestyle coaching, including mission setting and work-life integration from Andre Barnard (valued at R5000)
- Photoshoot of winner including an A3 canvas from Gavin Higgins Photography (valued at R3000)
To nominate and enter the North Coast lady of your choice, simply fill in the below form:
T’s & C’s
The judge’s decision is final. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Winner must be a woman currently living on the KZN North Coast and must be able to attend fittings/classes/consultations in this area within the given time frame. She must also be willing to have a ‘before and after’ photoshoot and be featured both online and in the magazine.
Competition closes at 5pm on 20 March.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the 21-day lockdown, the winner will only be announced once businesses are allowed to operate normally again. Thank you for your patience. Stay safe and healthy.