What if you could get all the benefits of eight superfoods in one shot?
All-natural, gluten-free and vegan ingredients go into Natural Elixir. This daily health tonic works from within to heal the body over time. The accumulative effect enables it to work as an immune booster and alkaliser. It also detoxifies the body, stimulates metabolism, and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
But how can 25ml twice a day achieve so much? The secret is the ingredients and how their natural goodness is extracted and combined in one bottle. A variety of processes – cold pressing, juicing, and brewing – unlocks the goodness in each ingredient. The base ingredients across the Natural Elixir range are Chaga mushroom, Ginger, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Garlic, Lemon, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Sea Salt.
The only difference between the Regular and Lite Elixir is Cayenne Pepper in the former and Black Pepper in the latter. The CBD-infused variety shares all the ingredients of the Lite Elixir with the addition of CBD isolate (free of THC). Collectively, these ingredients facilitate optimal absorption of the active compounds each superfood brings to the mix.
8 SUPERFOODS ONE BOTTLE
1. Apple Cider Vinegar regulates blood sugar levels, enhances weight loss, lowers cholesterol, improves skin health, reduces blood pressure, and may relieve symptoms of acid reflux.
2. Chaga Mushroom stimulates and supports the immune system, is a potent anti-viral, reduces inflammation, improves physical endurance, lowers blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol. Studies show that it is a promising aid to prevent and fight cancer cell development. It is also effective in slowing the ageing process since it is rich in antioxidants.
3. Cinnamon is high in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties, protects heart health, lowers cancer risk, fights diabetes, defends against cognitive decline and protects brain function. Furthermore, this super-spice fights infections and viruses, prevents Candida, protects dental health, fights allergies, and supports skin health.
4. Garlic has renowned cardioprotective effects, reduces cancer risk, controls blood pressure, combats cognitive illnesses, treats infections and colds. Studies show that garlic effectively stabilises blood sugar levels and reduces LDL cholesterol, which aids in diabetes treatment.
5. Ginger helps relieve nausea and morning sickness. It also fights fungal infections, protects against stomach ulcers, eases menstrual pains and may inhibit cancer growth. Ginger is also effective in regulating blood sugar, lowering cholesterol levels, reducing inflammation, promoting proper digestion, blocking bacterial infections, improving brain function, and relieving joint and muscle pain especially exercise-induced muscle injury.
6. Lemon is an antioxidant powerhouse that improves skin health, reduces inflammation, boosts weight loss, increases iron absorption, prevents kidney stones, helps fight cancer, promotes heart health, and enhances immunity.
7. Turmeric and its active ingredient Curcumin support detoxification, relieves pain, lowers cholesterol, aids in diabetes treatment, has anti-cancer effects, supports skin health, is anti-inflammatory, and may reduce the risk of blood clots. Curcumin significantly increases BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor) that helps the brain develops new neural connections, repair brain cells and protect healthy brain cells.
8. Sea Salt promotes healthy pH and electrolyte balance, builds immunity, improves brain function, eliminates mucus buildup, prevents muscle cramps, increases energy, regulates sleep, and aids vascular health.
Details: Contact Lauren Olinsky – [email protected], 0860 55 55 33, IG: @natural_elixir_sa, FB: @naturalelixirsa