It’s that time of year again as ghouls and ghosts, witches and wizards take to the streets for trick or treating. Whether you’re planning a party or simply handing out the treats, make sure you celebrate the scariest day of the year by having these dark (yet delicious) cocktails on hand to get you through …
- 50ml Sexton Single Malt Irish Whiskey; 5ml Coffee Liqueur; 5ml Maple Syrup; 2 Dashes Chocolate Bitters
- Served on the rocks
- One part Kraken Black Spiced Rum; three parts ginger beer
- Garnish with a lime wedge
MOURNING, NOON AND NIGHT
- 35ml Sexton Single Malt Irish Whiskey; 25ml Sweet Vermouth; 25ml Campari
- Garnish with half a Pepper Rim and a Lemon Twist
- 2 parts Kraken Original; 2 lime slices; Muddled mint leaves; 1 tbsp sugar
- Top with soda
DEAD OF NIGHT
35ml Sexton Single Malt Irish Whiskey; 25ml Fresh Lemon Juice; 1 Egg White; 20ml Sugar Syrup; 12.5ml Red Wine
- Add the whiskey, lemon juice, sugar syrup and egg white into a cocktail shaker and shake without ice.
- Add ice and shake again. Strain over cubed or block ice in a rocks glass. Top with red wine and serve.