Struggling to find some motivation to pull you out of winter hibernation mode?
We’ve got six reasons why moving more can do wonders for your health and overall wellbeing…as well as the must-have essentials to keep you protected and feeling good while getting your fitness on.
- Heart health: Physical activities improves your cardiovascular health, reducing the risk of heart-related issues.
- Immune system boost: Regular exercise can boost your immune system, helping your body ward off infections and illnesses.
- Less stress: Outdoor activities can reduce stress, promote relaxation, and improve your mood, particularly in summer.
- Better sleep: Being active can improve your sleep quality, ensuring you get the restorative rest you need to feel your best.
- Increased energy: Staying active can provide a sense of vitality and heightened energy levels.
- Stay in shape: Whether it’s swimming, hiking or jogging, being active can help you manage your weight effectively, so that you can enjoy those summer treats without feeling guilty afterwards.
Now that we have decided to move more this summer, make sure that you have these essential products to keep you feeling fresh and fab while you’re out and about:
Suncreen: Opt for a lightweight, hydrating sunscreen to not only protect your skin, but also keep it feeling supple and healthy.
Lip balm: Protect and moisturise your lips with a lip balm containing SPF to guard against sunburn.
Chafe protection: Nothing puts a damper on your mission to move more than getting chafe. Applying some roll-on the skin where you are prone to get chafe can help to reduce the friction. We love the Clere roll-on range, as it is affordable and keeps you feeling fresh for longer.