The ultimate smoked pork fillet salad with tomatoes, butter lettuce and lightly roasted peaches! Shared with us by Eskort, the flavours come together to make a fresh and delicious meal-sized summer salad.
Smoked Fillet and Roasted Peach Salad
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 15min
Total Time: 25min
- Smoked Eskort Pork Fillet
- 2 peaches cut into quarters
- 300g heirloom tomatoes
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 4T honey
- Oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a frying pan over a moderate heat. Fry the peached with some oil and honey until charred.
- Halve the tomatoes, add the peaches, honey, lime zest and lime juice.
- Thinly slice the smoked fillet.
Serve the marinated peaches with the tomatoes on the butter lettuce and add the thinly sliced pork fillet. Season the salad with salt and pepper and serve.