Rhodes Quality has launched a refreshing new Breakfast Medley 100% juice – a delicious blend of orange, granadilla and guava – just in time for summer!
Long, lazy days, grand adventures, simple breakfasts in bed and delicious afternoon mocktails are all made that much better when savoured with an ice-cold Rhodes Quality 100% juice. What’s more, if you buy any 1l Rhodes Quality 100% fruit juice and WhatsApp the word ‘Juice’ to 021 180 2808 to enter, you could stand to win a share of R250,000.
Delicious on its own, and not just for breakfast, you can make summer even more refreshing with delicious recipes to accompany Rhodes Quality’s new Breakfast Medley juice or simply level up on your mocktail game with these simple drinks recipes – perfect for savouring the simple goodness of summer.
Grape, orange and ginger-ale punch
Summer is made more refreshing with this tangy punch suitable for the family or a crowd.
|● 500 ml (2 cups) Rhodes Quality Red Grape 100% Fruit Juice|
● 500 ml Rhodes (2 cups) Quality Orange 100% Fruit Juice Blend
● 250 ml ginger ale (1 cup)
● 1 lemon, sliced
● 1 orange, sliced
This recipe can be easily doubled up for a crowd or add some dark rum for an alcoholic version.
Pineapple and orange juice punch
A non-alcoholic fruit juice punch – a sweet and refreshing summer drink using Rhodes Quality 100% Fruit Juice and Pineapple Rings in Syrup.
|● 500 ml (2 cups) Rhodes Quality Orange 100 % Fruit Juice|
● 500 ml (2 cups) Rhodes Quality Pineapple 100% Fruit Juice
● 500 ml (2 cups) Lemonade
● 1 x 440 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings in Syrup, drained
● To serve: Ice, fresh berries
Chill the Rhodes Quality Fruit Juice before using and add some vodka for an alcoholic version.
Alcohol free strawberry and banana spritzer
A berry delicious Summer refresher.
|● 500 ml (2 C) Rhodes Strawberry & Banana 100% Fruit Juice|
● 500 ml (2 C) sparkling water
● 125 ml (½ C) fresh strawberries, sliced
● few slices lemon
● 4 fresh mint sprigs
● 20 ice cubes
Fruity and sweet refreshing Spanish style drink packed with Vitamin C power.
|● 500 ml (2 cups) Rhodes Quality Cranberry Fruit Juice Blend|
● 500 ml (2 cups) Rhodes Quality Red Grapefruit Juice Blend
● 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Orange Fruit Juice Blend
● 125 ml (½ cup) lemon juice
● 1 lt. (4 cups) sparkling water
● to serve: ice, lemon slices, lime slices, orange slices and fresh berries
For a sweeter drink, use lemonade instead of water add some red wine (Grenache or Pinot Noir for an alcoholic version).
Apple Cranberry Cocktail
A sweet and refreshing fruit juice punch made with or without rum.
|INGREDIENTS (Serves 6)||METHOD|
|● 500 ml (2 cups) Rhodes Quality Apple and Cranberry 100 % Fruit Juice Blend, well chilled|
● 250 ml (1 cup) sparkling lemon cool drink, well chilled (e.g. sprite or lemonade)
● 2 tots white rum (if using)
● to serve: frozen cranberries, sliced apple, lime slices, mint sprigs
|1. Mix together the Rhodes Quality Apple and Cranberry 100 % Fruit Juice Blend, the sparkling cool drink and the rum if using.|
2. Stir to mix. Fill two cocktail glasses with ice and add the cranberries, apple slices, lime slices and mint sprigs. Pour the cocktail over the ice and serve.
A chilled non-alcoholic or alcohol infused fruity punch perfect for an evening Summer braai.
|INGREDIENTS (Serves 6)||METHOD|
|● 2 x 1 lt. Rhodes Quality Apple and Cranberry Fruit Juice Blend|
● 1 lt. ginger ale
● 65 ml (¼ cup) fresh lemon juice
● orange slices and fresh mint leaves
|1. Chill all the ingredients overnight.|
2. Place the ice in a large punch bowl.
3. Stir in the Rhodes Quality Apple and Cranberry Fruit Juice Blend, ginger ale and lemon juice.
4. Garnish with orange slices and cranberries. Serve chilled.
Follow @rhodesquality on Instagram and Facebook for more tips and recipes or visit: www.rhodesquality.com
We’re giving away two Rhodes Quality hampers – valued at R250 each, including: New 100% Breakfast Medley Fruit Juice, a floppy hat, a cooler bag and sunglasses.
To enter, please like and follow @getit_durban (Insta) @GetItDurban (Facebook), tag a friend, and join our whatsapp group (if you haven’t already by clicking on this link https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5VJBSwYsSbKgeYNtgXuSb then fill in the form below and you’ll be in the draw.