Ready for the end-of-year holidays? We sure are!
Whether you are ticking off an overseas destination on your travel bucket list or keeping your trip local, we’ve got eight packing checklist essentials that will ensure you are ready and prepared for anything:
- A compact sewing kit: An unexpected wardrobe malfunction can throw a wrench into your holiday plans. A small sewing kit with needles, thread, and safety pins can be a lifesaver when faced with a torn seam or a loose button, ensuring your outfit remains intact for your adventures.
- A basic first aid kit: No one wants to use a first aid kit while on holiday, but a compact one can come in handy. Band-aids, antiseptic wipes, and pain relievers can address minor injuries and headaches, providing quick relief when you least expect it.
- Portable phone charger: In our tech-centric world, the last thing you want is an uncharged phone battery. A portable charger can be a saviour when you least expect it, ensuring you stay connected, capture those unforgettable moments, and navigate unfamiliar places without the worry of a drained battery.
- Ziplock bags: From protecting your electronics during sudden rain showers to keeping snacks fresh and preventing leaks from toiletries, Ziplock bags are simple yet surprisingly handy.
- Reusable water bottle: Staying hydrated is essential when you’re exploring a bustling city or hiking through nature. Stay refreshed at all times without spending unnecessary money on bottled water.
- Sterilising tablets: When going to a new location, you may want to sterilise your drinking water. We always opt for Milton tablets, as they are small and compact, and easy to take with you on holiday and even on a hike and they kill 99.9% of germs*, including bacteria associated with water-borne diseases.
- Be ready for allergies: Don’t forget that a different location can cause allergies to flare-up and packing a decongestant and an antihistamine to help ease these symptoms is essential. Our go-to decongestant are Karvol capsules. They alleviate congestion, don’t make you drowsy and help with the symptoms of congestion, providing easy breathing and a clear head.
- Manage stains with ease: A spill at dinner can result in a stain on your favourite item of clothing, but packing a large, heavy bag of washing powder is not always ideal. Our tip: Personal Touch Washing Powder Sheets is the perfect travel companion. The A5 90g box is easy to transport and offers 18 washes. It is perfect for both auto wash, and handwashing – so no matter where you are, there is always an option for clean clothes.