If you’re big on breakfasts or brunches, this yummy recipe for Sour Dough with Tomatoes, Crispy Bacon and Creamy Eggs from Eskort will get you off to a good start!
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 20min
Total Time: 30min
- Eskort Back Bacon
- 300g cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- ¼ C chopped fresh herbs
- ½ garlic clove chopped
- 1 t fine black pepper
- 1 hand fresh basil
- ¼ C yogurt
- ¼ C mascarpone
- 8 eggs
- 3T oil for cooking
- 4 slices sour dough bread
- Salt for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 190°
- Place the bacon on a lined baking tray and bake the bacon for 10-15 min until crispy.
- While the bacon is in the oven combine the tomatoes, herbs, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl, season with salt and keep aside.
- Combine the mascarpone and yogurt and whip until fluffy.
- Heat a frying pan over a moderate heat and heat the oil.
- Separate the eggs and scramble the eggs whites for 5min until cooked.
- Lower the heat and add the egg yolks. Scramble for 2 min and remove from the heat.
- Toast your sour dough just before serving.
Serve the tomatoes and fresh basil on the whipped yogurt. Serve the scrambled eggs on the toast and add the bacon.
Eskort has a wide range of products to make breakfast, lunch and dinner easier and a lot more adventurous. For more delicious recipe, go to https://eskort.com/recipes