When it comes to great-tasting cappuccino, there’s no need to leave the comfort of home! The premium range of Society instant Cappuccinos allows coffee lovers to craft their own iced cappuccinos, dom pedros, frappuccinos and more using this quality instant cappuccino made from 100% Arabica coffee beans.
“We’re all going out less these days,” explained Society brand manager, Wandile Ngubane, “which is why we’re looking for different ways to treat ourselves at home. Society Cappuccinos can be enjoyed as a quick and easy indulgence by just adding 200ml boiling water, or they can be used to create a variety of delicious beverages in the comfort of your own home. You can even add a scoop of hot chocolate to your favourite Society Cappuccino for an instant macchiato, or add a sachet of Society Cappuccinos to your ice cream for a delicious coffee-flavoured dessert.”
Society Cappuccino has partnered with a variety of local social media personalities, to ‘Bring the coffee shop home’ through recipes and creative content.
Leila’s Society Cappuccino Caramel Toffee Iced Coffee
South African food stylist, food and lifestyle writer, and content creator, Leila Saffarian (@SaltPassBlog) is passionate about great-tasting beverages and has shared her favourite way to prepare Society Cappuccinos.
“I was pretty chuffed when Society Coffee approached me to create an iced coffee video for them – tell me who doesn’t love an iced coffee drink? I’m also a mom of two, which means caffeine runs through my veins!” said Leila. “I particularly loved this Caramel Toffee Iced Coffee and might (definitely have) made a few since developing this simple recipe.”
2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup of milk
A few ice blocks
1. Add ice cream, milk, ice blocks and 1 Society caramel toffee flavoured cappuccino to the blender
2. Blend until smooth
3. Crush 2-3 Oreos, wet the rim of the mug and add the crushed ores.
4. Add a few crushed Oreos to the bottom of the mug (optional).
5. Pour in iced coffee and enjoy.
Keziah’s Society Cappuccino Vanilla Iced Coffee
Keziah Searle of Live Fit. Live Healthy (@_livefitlivehealthy) is another fan or Society Cappuccinos who has crafted a delicious iced coffee blend to try at home: “I shared my love for @oursocietycoffee not long ago and made the perfect iced coffee with the vanilla flavour. I can’t get enough of this iced coffee, even on cool days!”
1 sachet of Society Cappuccino (Vanilla Flavour)
Milk (full cream or low fat)
1. Add 5-6 medium-sized ice cubes into a blender and crush.
2. Add approximately 100ml of milk to the crushed ice and continue blending.
3. Empty 1 sachet of vanilla-flavoured Society Cappuccino powder into the blender containing milk and crushed ice. Blend for a few seconds.
4. Add another 100mls of milk, 1 teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder to blended mixture.
5. Continue blending until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
6. Transfer the foamy and delicious iced-coffee mixture into your favourite cup.
7. Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top.
Society Cappuccinos are made from 100% Arabica Coffee beans, and perfectly blend that aromatic coffee taste with the indulgence of a cappuccino in a round, smooth flavour. Society Cappuccinos are available in classic Sweetened or Unsweetened, as well as flavoured options; Vanilla, Hazelnut or Caramel Toffee. They can be found in selected Pick n Pay, Spar, and Checkers stores. They are also available online on Takealot as well as www.joekels.co.za. For more recipes and to be part of the conversation, visit @oursocietycoffee on Facebook and Instagram.