This is seriously the best combo ever invented!
• 10ml coffee granules
• 30ml peanut butter
• Two scoops vanilla ice cream
• 250ml full cream milk
• Crushed peanut brittle for decoration
• Whipped cream
• Mini Lunch Bar (optional)
1. Add 22,5ml (1½ tablespoons) peanut butter, the ice cream and milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Rim the milkshake glass with the remaining peanut butter and the crushed peanut brittle.
3. Pour the mixture into the glass, add a dollop of whipped cream and top with a small piece of the Lunch Bar.