With summer just around the corner, it is a good idea to get feet ready for display in open sandals. Pretty feet are just as important as pretty hands and yet they are the most neglected part of our body. We pamper our face, skin, hands and body with expensive lotions and creams, yet we ignore our poor feet which work so hard every day.
One of the most common foot problems are ugly corns and calluses which stem from wearing shoes that are too tight. Blisters are another painful condition that are the result of friction caused by ill-fitting shoes. Nasty and difficult to treat fungal infections are yet another foot problem and feet can also develop bad odours due to excessive sweating from wearing enclosed shoes. Now luckily all these problems are treatable.
Kroko Health Care has formulated a range of safe products which keep feet healthy by removing corns and calluses, softening dry, cracked areas and preventing foot odours.
- Kroko Heel Balm – for use on rough, dry cracked heels and elbows
- Kroko Foot and Shoe Spray – a hygienic, cooling deodorant spray for daily use
- Kroko Foot Powder – keeps feet dry and odour-free
- Kroko Corn Protectors – reduce painful pressure on corns
- Kroko Medicated Corn plasters – with regular use, will help remove corns
- Kroko Corn and Callus Remover ointment – helps remove corns and calluses
.Available from Clicks, Dis-Chem and Independent pharmacies.
We are giving away three Kroko hampers to three lucky readers. Like our Facebook page and the post, and tag three friends to be in line for the draw. Competition ends November 1st. T’s & C’s apply.