Your home is your sanctuary, a place where you can take off your shoes, pour a glass of wine and relax… You probably spend most of your free time at home, so why not make it even homier and more inviting than it already is?
Here are a few easy tips to make your house more homey:
1. Decorate our front door because it’s the first thing you see when you get home. Add some color to the door, add a welcoming doormat and a few potted plants to your porch to feel at home before you even set foot inside.
2. Add a rug to your living space. Not only does it create a very cozy atmosphere, it can also tie the whole room together.
3. Freshen up the air with a nice room spray.
4. Light up some candles and add soft lighting for an ambient atmosphere.
5. Add artwork to the walls and place potted plants and fresh flowers in every room. It will make the space more alive and interactive.
6. Choose a soothing color scheme of blue, green, pink or grey to calm your mind and make the space look bigger.