The Christmas Holidays are now over and it is time to get back to the office. The first day and week is not always easy, here is motivation to make it through the first week.
Here are five tips on how to survive:
- Get into a work routine as quickly as possible. It is not going to be easy, but the quicker you can get yourself back to your usual routine, the better you will start enjoying your work.
- Stop dreaming about career changes. Most people start fantasizing about career change during the festive season and the reality is some never actually do it.
- Avoid social media. Some people are still on holiday and checking their updates will make you feel worse than you already do.
- Tidy up your work station. Remove all the old papers that you do not need anymore and make space on your desk.
- Sort out your email inbox.Delete your unread emails; they are literally from last year and old.